Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wet Estella.


You know what movie I love? Well obviously judging from the picture the question is nothing if not redundant.
Great Expectations was one of my favorite movies growing up; yes, I was allowed to watch movies with naked women, sex scenes and insane Anne Bancrofts as a child.
And I got to thinking today how long ago I haven't seen something as romantic and literally fucked up as this one is. I had been planning to take in a new movie and actually post a review but I think all of you will forgive me for being so tired from work and wanting nothing else but to lie on my bed, throw a big blanket on top and have a warm cup of tea while it rains outside.
I promise I will make worthier posts in the week to come.

What would you be watching on a rainy night?

No comments:

Post a Comment