Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sheet-y Saturday.

Where we take a look at posters for upcoming features.

Are you a big fan of The Muppets? I can't really say I am, they didn't define my childhood or anything and I barely remember their movies. However I can see their appeal, they're utterly adorable. The one thing that really freaks me out about this poster is their legs. As far as I remember, we never really see their legs right? They're freaking puppets! To be honest if I saw them walking down the street towards me, I'd run scared. The tagline doesn't help either. This poster might haunt young children for weeks.


Gotta love the character posters for X-Men: First Class. I'm particularly infatuated with this one, not only because January Jones is freaking gorgeous, but also cause she's dressed like a Victoria's Secret model! This is such a shout out to all the horny geeks who will flock to this movie and for one I say, let 'em have it!

Scared of the Muppets' legs too? Would you rather see January's?

No comments:

Post a Comment